For years, Ingate has run a very successful conference as part of ITEXPO the SIP Trunk–Unified Communications Summit and this year the evnt is bigger than ever according to the company. This highly popular educational series, free to all ITEXPO attendees and attendees will hear from Aastra, ShoreTel and Broadvox, as well as Bandwidth.com, Commetrex, EarthLink Business, FaxCore, Intertex Data AB, Qwest Business, SIP Forum, the Unified Communications Interoperability Forum (UCIF) and VOIPSA.
Additionally, Unwired Revolution will present a case study on SIP: Unifying the Distributed Workforce. Service provider Telia and Intertex Data AB will discuss their SIP trunk implementation as a case study.
David Yedwab, a Founding Partner in Market Strategy and Analytics Partners LLC, contributor to Unified Communications Strategies and TMCnet columnist, will discuss the future for service providers in a UC-enabled world. Joel Maloff of Maloff NetResults will moderate the sessions.
The SIP Trunk-UC Summit will be held February 2-4, 2011 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida, in room A208. It will follow a new Service Provider Pre-Conference Workshop on February 1.
Here is the seminar schedule:
Tuesday, February 1
Service Provider Pre-Conference Workshop
- 1:00pm – The Case for SIP Trunking
- 1:30pm – Delivering SIP to the Enterprise
- 2:30pm – The Value of a Service Provider Demarcation Point
- 3:30pm – Ensuring Interoperability: The Key to Service Revenue Growth
- 4:30pm – Addressing Security Issues
- 5:30pm – Generating Revenue from HD Video
- 6:30pm – Wine Reception
Wednesday, February 2
SIP Trunking Professional Development Program
- 9:00am — The State of SIP Trunking: A World View
- SIP Trunking in Latin America and Europe
- 10:00am — Building for ROI (with Live Demo)
- 11:30am – The Service Provider Perspective
- 12:30pm – Telia: Lessons Learned from Across the Pond
- 1:00pm – Town Hall Meeting: SIP, UC and Security
- 2:00pm – The Need for an E-SBC
Thursday, February 3
Unified Communications Day
- 9:00am – Town Hall Meeting: Unified Communications
- 10:00am – SIP: Unifying the Distributed Workforce
- 11:00am – Fax-over-IP
- 12:00pm – Unified Communications: The Future for Service Providers
- 1:00pm – Hosted Unified Communications
- 2:00pm – Enterprise-Centric Unified Comms
- 3:00pm – UC Across the Borders
Friday, February 4
SIP Trunk-UC Boot Camp
- 9:00am – SIP Trunking and Unified Communications for the Sales and Marketing Professional
- 10:00am – SIP Trunk-UC “Basic Training” with Ingate
Live demonstrations, during which participants will set up a SIP trunk in 20 minutes on-site, will also be part of the program.
Attendees can earn a SIP Trunking Professional Certificate by participating in the Professional Development Program on February 2. They can also earn a Unified Communications Professional Certificate by attending all seminars on February 3.
For even more information, please contact: Hillary Call, (917) 414-9262.