The Service Provider Opportunity
Communications is entering an era of ubiquitous connectivity – where 5G, Wi-Fi and LoRA connect everything, and NFV, SD-WAN and SDN make it so devices on any network communicate on the same session level.
At Communications 20/20, the opportunity for service providers of all sizes to power communications applications and services will be presented and discussed by both analysts and practitioners.
- Telco Digital Transformation:
NFV and the Smart Network
- NFV: Policy Control and Traffic Management
- SDN: Business Models Moving Up The Stack
- SDN Case Study: Open Systems Enable the Five 9s
- 5G the Critical Path to Success
- HetNets & LoRa, 5G: Supply and Demand
- OpenRANs and SDN
- Case Study: The UnCarrier Future of T-Mobile
- NFV Success Stories: TCO vs. TCS
- 5G Case Study: Taking 5G beyond the Trials
Come Examine the Essential, Futuristic Trends Driving Communications into the next Decade and Beyond.
The 3-day Communications 20/20 experience is a carefully-crafted mix of education, networking, product research, and a exciting prognostication.
Check out the Complete Agenda to review the sessions, seminars and presentations.
All segments of the communications/telecom ecosystem participate in Communications 20/20 to have a voice in the definition of new services and solutions that will revolutionize human and non-human interaction.
- Enterprise IT
- Contact Center
- Manufacturers/Solutions Providers
- Service Providers
Investors, Come meet with the most intriguing, interesting and energetic participants in communications today. You’ll leave the event with new partners, suppliers – and maybe even customers.
Register and plan your visit now.
To become an exhibitor and sponsor contact Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132.