While some predicted the death of the MSP market thanks to cloud, the truth is cloud has been a double-edged sword. In the one hand, over time, the move to cloud means less money for managed service providers in terms of managing servers. However in the cases these providers are reselling cloud services there is still money to be made. Sure, it isn’t as much and it isn’t all at once but still, it is better than being cut out altogether.
On the other hand, cloud migration could take significant time, depending on the project.
Cybersecurity is without a doubt an immense and ongoing problem and worse, most companies are not prepared.
The MSP and MSSP is in the best position to help.
First off, it’s very tough to hire cybersecurity talent as there is full-employment. Moreover, even a great cybersecurity hire will likely never experience the range of experience of full-time consultants.
Point being, there is unlimited opportunity for MSPs today to help companies against what is a tsunami of threats.
How do IT services companies take advantage of this massive opportunity without spending months doing business analysis? Also, how can they ensure they invest correctly to take advantage of these opportunities? How should they pick partners?
Thankfully, MSP Expo is here – back in Fort Lauderdale and it’s been updated with the absolute latest information resellers need to know. Whether you sell Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Juniper, HPE, Datto, etc., it doesn’t matter. Use Ingram Micro? Tech Data? Again, it doesn’t matter. You need to be at MSP Expo to network with colleagues and learn the best way to approach the growing opportunity the MSP market has to offer today.
Here are some sample sessions to give you an idea the focus of the event:
- How Automation Saved My Business and Increased Profits
- How to Ensure You Stay Secure When Moving to Managed Cloud Services
- Overcoming Resistance to Cloud Adoption
- Democratization of Enterprise Communications (News – Alert)
- Five Mistakes I Bet You’re Making with Your Managed Services Business
- Why Backup is an Easy Revenue Opportunity for MSPs
- The Ins and Outs of Growth-focused MSP Marketing
- The Modern MSP: Recurring Revenue and Business Opportunities from Office 365 and S4B/Teams
- The Evolving Cloud Workspace
- Automating Processes for MSP Profitability
- Cyberattacks Are Increasing: Have You Prepared Your Clients?
- How MSPs Can Better Compete with Cloud Providers and Reclaim Market Value
- 10 Ways for Managed, Hosted, and Cloud Providers to Find the Right Niches and Avoid Commoditization
- Managed Security: The Must-Have Service for Successful MSPs
MSP Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We hope to see all VARs, resellers, channel partners, interconnects and MSPs at the show.