February 11 – February 14, 2020 – Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA
Just 12 Days Until ITEXPO 2020 Opens in Fort Lauderdale – It’s Florida’s #TechSuperShow
Use code EXPOFLA to waive the $75 fee when you register for an Expo Plus Pass.
Or code EXPOFLA25 to save 25% on any paid conference pass, including the Super Pass.
Don’t forget to stay until Friday – You could Win $10,000!!
Since 2001, ITEXPO is Florida’s annual telecom and technology event. Large and small businesses come to ITEXPO to find new solutions and to see how improved communications can make your business more effective, more productive, and more profitable.
Your Super Pass grants access to everything:
- Every Exhibitor on the #TechSuperShow Expo Floor
- Every ITEXPO conference session
- Every session at all collocated events
- Every Keynote Speech:
Google, Cisco, 8×8, IBM, Poly, Scansource, RingCentral
- IDEA Showcase startup pitch event
- The amazing ITEXPO Conference Party
- $10,000 Giveaway! – plus Airpods, Powerbeats, and an Apple Watch
- Phone.com Business Communications 2020 Workshop
- Essential Freeswitch Training Workshop
- Ooma Business Leadership & Sales Training Workshop
- VoIP Evolution Leadership Summit
- Enterprise Sales Manager Certification
- MSP Expo Cybersecurity Theatre
- Networking Events All Week
- Tuesday Casino Trip
- Wednesday Tech Trivia at Fort Lauder Ale
- Opening Night Reception in Expo Hall
- UCaaS (UC As-a-Service)
- Real-Time Communications
- Unified Communications
- Cloud/Hosted Solutions (Of course)
- Team Collaboration
- Future of Work
- Managed Services
- Business Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Network Security
- Communications Apps
- Video Conferencing
- Business Process Automation
Check out the BREAKOUTS, GENERAL SESSIONS, KEYNOTES & WORKSHOPS offered at the communications and technology industry’s annual gathering in Florida.
Visit the ITEXPO site to view all details and to REGISTER.
In today’s converging technology landscape, researching, creating and executing the IT and communications plan for your business is a daunting task.
At the ITEXPO #TechSuperShow in Fort Lauderdale, you and your team can investigate new technologies, research existing solutions, and form the partnerships you need to deploy and manage it all effectively.
Come meet with the most intriguing, interesting and energetic participants in communications today. You’ll leave the event with new partners, suppliers – and maybe even customers. It’s time very well spent – close to home.
To register, visit ITEXPO. Use code EXPOFLA to waive the $75 fee for Expo Plus Passes.
To become an exhibitor and sponsor contact Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Just planning to visit exhibits? Use code ExpoFLA to save the $75 fee when you register.