Exciting times for Telestax – last year we told you they were advocating for CPaaS 2.0, then recently we shared their hire of CEO Paul Doscher as CEO to accelerate growth and their addition of 2FA and BYOC to CPaaS.
Telestax Message Exchange now enables the sending and receiving of SMS texts for Cisco Webex Teams. In addition to supporting Cisco Webex Teams, the company also reveals new APIs for Cisco UC-One and an upgrade to the Telestax UC-One API console, offering improved ease of use.
Webex Teams users can take advantage of SMS capabilities eliminating the need for employees to send SMS to contacts from a personal cell phone or third-party application. The result is improved communications with customers, internal employees, and partners with an added layer of security and accountability associated with keeping interactions within a single platform.
Telestax customer and TPx Communications delivers Cisco Collaboration tools across the U.S. with SMS options to their customers.
“As a long-term Cisco partner, TPx delivers award-winning UCx services utilizing the Cisco Collaboration platform,” said David Zahn, Senior Vice President of Marketing for TPx. “In 2018 we added the Telestax SMS capabilities to our mobile client to help our customers improve efficiency of communications between their teams, customers, partners, and vendors. As our customers evolve, it’s exciting to see Telestax stay on track with our customers’ needs. The SMS integration by Telestax to Cisco Webex and UC-One solutions are welcome additions that we are excited to promote.”
Cisco collaboration tools serve over 300 million users worldwide. As this number continues to grow, Telestax remains focused on helping communications service providers to facilitate connections through SMS enablement for enterprise.
“Cisco technology solutions set the standards by which users connect, collaborate and create,” said Kevin Nethercott, Chief Commercial Officer at Telestax. “SMS enablement through Telestax has expanded the options for Cisco collaboration users by offering another way to reach their intended audience via their preferred method of communication.”
Message Exchange for Cisco Webex Teams features:
- Intuitive Console: Utilize new enterprise management console for communications service providers with support for mobile screens
- Phone Number Provisioning: Configure setup based on CSP needs with BYOC option
- Dynamic Private Room Creation: Benefit from automated generation of private rooms for new incoming messages from unique senders
- Mapping: Associate Webex Teams user emails with a contact mobile phone number for easy SMS delivery and tracking
- Advanced Search: Sort by enterprises, errors, mappings, or messages for billing purposes and more
New Message Exchange features for Cisco UC-One:
- Rich API Set: CSPs can manage domains, certificates, and whitelists, as well as advanced searching and reporting via the API
- Intuitive Console: Utilize the new self-service portal for reporting, management, and more
- Improved Mapping Management: CSPs can manage multiple enterprises with mapping architecture that allows for easier provisioning, reporting, and usage billing
Why is this important?
Texting has become the predominant form of communications for many…
The enterprise needs to embrace SMS and MMS.
This solution which combines leading companies Telestax, TPx and Cisco is a win/win/win for customers.
Join others with $8.5B+ in buying power who plan 2020 budgets! Including 3,000+ resellers!
At the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW.
The only event with a collocated SD-WAN Expo and MSP Expo…
Feb 12-14, 2020, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Register now and see the only Tech and UC vendors that matter!