The MiFi 4510L lets you share the connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously. I was hoping they'd increase the number of device to ten by now. When at ITEXPO and I'm sharing a 3G MiFi device with 10 of my coworkers in the TMC boardroom, the 6th person knocks someone off by grabbing their IP address. Or worse, it can't acquire an IP address and I have to recycle the MiFi and then it's a race to who grabs the first five IP addresses. I'd even be willing to pay an additional $10/month for access to 10 devices.
In any event, the 4G LTE MiFi 4510L includes new features, such as an intuitive status display on the device showing signal strength, battery level, roaming and number of connected devices.
Check out the Key features:
- 4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Backward compatible with the Verizon Wireless 3G network
- Simple one-touch connectivity
- Intuitive eInk® display with status indicators
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 and VPN pass-through support
- Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
- Advanced integrated antenna technology
- Battery: up to 5 hours usage
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
- Dimensions: 3.74”(H) x 2.36”(W) x 0.53”(D)
Via Verizon Wireless