Well, Microsoft is still working on the 64-bit version of the Outlook add-in, which will be available when Office 2010 RTMs, however they just released 'Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Web Scheduler', which you can use to schedule meetings in the meantime until they release the 64-bit Outlook add-in. So for you bleeding edge folks running Office 2010 64-bit and OCS 2007 R2 should find this useful.
According to Microsoft, Web Scheduler is a 64-bit tool for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 that provides a Web-based alternative to the add-in for the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client for the purpose of scheduling a meeting using OCS 2007 R2. It also provides a browser-based conference management experience that includes operations such as:
- Scheduling a new Live Meeting conference or conference call.
- Viewing and modifying details of an existing conference.
- Listing all existing user schedules of a Microsoft Office conference.
- Deleting an existing conference.
- Sending an e-mail invitation to conference participants by using a configured SMTP mail server.
- Joining an existing conference.