Breaking news on the XBox 360 launch! Check out this email I just got that is an invitation to play XBox 360 games at a secret undisclosed location in the Mojave Desert! B)
- Hundreds of gaming stations fully tricked out with hi-def monitors and digital sound
- Play the full Xbox 360 launch lineup
- First opportunity to play a 32-player match of Perfect Dark Zero™ on Xbox Live®
- Highly anticipated games that will ship this year and into 2006, from 2K Games, 2K Sports, Activision, Bethesda Softworks, Capcom, Electronic Arts, Microsoft Game Studios, Namco Hometek, SEGA®, Square Enix, Tecmo®, THQ®, and Ubisoft
- Full access to all Xbox Live Arcade titles
- Demos and sneak peeks, including an exclusive look at upcoming Gears of War™
- Round-the-clock refreshment stations
- Live entertainment and music, including a genuine "Kaiju Big Battel" and rock band Louis XIV
- Exclusive schwag, such as Zero Hour Xbox 360 faceplates
- Onsite Best Buy store where partygoers can purchase their Xbox 360 consoles, games, and accessories
If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Xbox Live, go to the Info Sharing options in the Xbox Live dashboard and opt-out. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox Live during that time.
Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
© 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The names and logos of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.