A new version of Performancing for Firefox has just been released. The most notable new features are the Technorati tagging support and Delicious bookmark integration. Now that I can tag with Performancing for Firefox I'll have to re-evaluate whether or not to switch from my current WYSIWYG blogging software that I use (HTMLArea). Not being able to tag was a stumbling block for me. Oh yeah, the new version also supports Trackback URLs, autodiscovery, and ping support - all critical features.
Here's a list of the new features:
- More Technorati Support
- Delicious integration
- Trackback support (including auto-discovery)
- Draft support (and default to draft option)
- Ping support
- Statusbar Icon Enhancments (drag and drop)
- More Settings Options
- Full metaWeblog API implementation, now working in Roller, blogharbor, and many more
- Lots of Bug Fixes
- Logging in from account wizard now times out if connection fails
- More informative Blogger.com error reporting
- Hitting a tab twice no longer looses data.
- Less confusing automatic technorati tag adding
- Numerous metaWeblog API fixes
- Edit post now conserves original dateCreated parameter
- Issues with setting and editing categories (drupal still has issues).
- New posts no longer created when editing a post (on WP)
- Preview links now open in a new tab
- Spaces are now possible in technorati tags
- Wordpress 2.0 support
- Many more small bugs
Also new to this release: