Skylook has a new version of their popular add-on for Skype that adds Outlook integration. I've been meaning to try it out myself for quite some time. One of the nicest things about Skylook is it will auto-answer your missed calls, record the message, and store it in Outlook. No need to pay Skype a monthly fee for voicemail! Here are some screenshots...
Here are the highlights:
- No need for a Skype Voice Mail subscription
- Recordings saved as MP3 attachments
- Playback button in the Outlook toolbar
- Reply to messages with email, text or Skype call
- Forward messages to other contacts
- Manage your response just like you do with email - e.g. mark as unread, flag, copy to folder etc.
- Archive messages just like you archive email
- Answers Skype-to-Skype, SkypeIn and "add-to-conference" calls.
- Does not alter your Windows sound settings or drivers in any way
- Available in free trial, home and business versions only (not the academic or free versions)