At ITEXPO Allworx today unveiled the Allworx 9204G, the newest addition to the Allworx series of IP phones featuring an embedded Gigabit switch.
Allworx will be showcasing its entire family of phones and systems at ITEXPO East 2011 this week at the Miami Convention Center at the PAETEC Allworx booth #301.
“This is our first Gigabit-based phone and it provides all of the unique features of our Allworx product line at blazing speeds which will prepare any business for the increased requirements of the future,” said Chris Hasenauer, president of Allworx. “Using the 9204G with embedded gigabit switch ensures that the phone will never be the limiting factor on network performance.”
Allworx 9204G features include:
- Four (4) Programmable Feature Keys
- 192 × 64 monochrome graphical display
- Adjustable backlit LCD Display
- Enhanced Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Wideband Audio Support via G.722
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Four (4) party conferencing