This one comes from India called TringMe, with the application aptly named TringPhone. It works with any SIP-based service provider. Just add your SIP credentials and dial away simply using the Web-based Flash-based applet.
According to their website, they offer widgets "to allow your website visitors, friends and customers to call or leave a voicemail to you - directly from the web. You can instantly receive call or voicemail on your existing cell phone, landline, Gtalk or via e-mail." It also has a one-click putton for leaving voicemail, as seen here:
Of course, this software requires an existing SIP provider where as the flashphone app gives you up to 3 minutes of free calls. TringPhone should also offer that to let users demo their Flash VoIP app.
- Flash-based SIP phone which you can configure to use with any VoIP provider.
- Call worldwide from the web - No additional software required.
- Call from any flash enabled browser - no need to download any softphone or SIP client.
- Use mobile version of TringPhone from any mobile device or PDA (upcoming).
- Built-in echo canceller - also works with older version of flash.
- Compliant with - RFC 3261 and other extensions. Also supports allowable characters as defined in RFC 2396 (not only numericals)
- Super clear quality & It's FREE