Much more comprehensive than short blog posts -- and much more timely and economic than thousand-dollar traditional analyst reports -- our Clearwire NTK reports are "right-sized research" for busy professionals who want to stay as current as possible on all things Clearwire. If you are interested in Clearwire, here is everything you NEED TO KNOW, ready for you to order and download directly from our site.
Topping out at just over 3,000 words -- like those good old feature stories that most tech publishers don't have the space or author experience to provide any more, each of our Clearwire NTK reports are available in form factors designed for your convenience, from PDF downloads for your desktop, laptop or netbook, or in formats suitable for reading on your Kindle bookreader or iPhone. All NTK reports will be priced at just $4.95 -- that's no typo, but yes, Four dollars and ninety-five cents. So for less than the price of a beer at a baseball game, anyone interested in Clearwire -- from investors to partners to resellers, competitors and most importantly, end users -- can have the right information you need, right now, at the right price.
In the June 2009 Clearwire NTK report you will learn:
-- What new markets Clearwire has launched so far this year, and why the company is happy about the initial sales performance in its first "real" market of Portland, Ore.;
-- Why the company should be able to meet its aggressive goals of launching eight new major-city markets before the end of 2009 (hint: it has a head start on infrastructure in some locales);
-- Why Clearwire is still "fidgeting" around with different pricing models, a moving-target menu of service plans that is confusing to those who don't take the time to understand and explain the company's rollout strategy;
-- What new devices are available for Clearwire's WiMax networks, and why end-users may pay less for those devices in the near-term future;
-- Why the recent partnership deal with networking giant Cisco, combined with Clearwire's announced plans to build a test network in Silicon Valley, gives the company better entrée to the innovative developers and entrepreneurs in America's technology capital;
-- What Clearwire's current pricing structure is for all types of end-user and business plans (in a convenient chart).
The new report is available for immediate download from www.sidecutreports.com for $4.95, or in Kindle format from the Amazon store.
- Related Entries
- Clearwire Prepping Portable WiMax/Wi-Fi Router - Jan 12, 2009
- Cisco Delivers WiMAX Wake-Up Call With Clearwire Deal - May 14, 2009
- Consumer Guide to WiMax: Now Free! - Dec 08, 2008
- Clearwire's Wolff: 'Full Speed Ahead' with WiMax - Dec 06, 2008
- Alvarion Scores $100 M WiMax Deal With Open Range - Jun 17, 2009
- Clearwire Mum on Xohm Launches, Says LTE a Possibility - Dec 01, 2008
- Clearwire's 100-Day Agenda: Devices, VoIP and Roaming - Nov 30, 2008
- Taking a Deeper Look at the Clearwire Deal -- Again - Nov 24, 2008
- WiMax Test Drive -- Roamin' on Xohm in Chicago - Nov 14, 2008
- WiMax Wardrivers Won't Wait - Nov 10, 2008