One of them always had a device open with them in the car to listen to their choice in music via Internet Radio.
The other was using an iTouch to watch his slingbox and commenting on the fact that the video was smooth and unblocked.
Another was a Hulu user who was talking about getting a great stream of video to his home TV.
And of course they all used Skype.
Bottom line it was not a triple play. There service is access to the Interet and the bundle is what you choose to do on it.
Pretty straight forward and suggests a very focused business plan.
If you are not trying to run a three services to the same place, can you build the one service cheaper?
I think operationally the answer is yes.
- Related Entries
- Samsung Selling Mondi MID for Clear WiMAX, $449 Unlocked - Jul 22, 2009
- Alvarion Scores $100 M WiMax Deal With Open Range - Jun 17, 2009
- Introducing the 'Clearwire NTK' Research Series -- Deep Insight for Less Than $5 - Jun 13, 2009
- Cisco Delivers WiMAX Wake-Up Call With Clearwire Deal - May 14, 2009
- Clearwire Prepping Portable WiMax/Wi-Fi Router - Jan 12, 2009
- Consumer Guide to WiMax: Now Free! - Dec 08, 2008
- Clearwire's Wolff: 'Full Speed Ahead' with WiMax - Dec 06, 2008
- It's Clear and out of the Xohm! - Dec 02, 2008
- Clearing the Way to Las Vegas Clearwire Launch - Jul 20, 2009
- It's Time to Develop Again - Jul 16, 2009