In this time of need for so many Americans, thank you so much for taking a moment to consider how you might help President Obama and your Federal Government deliver on the promise of economic recovery through the Recovery Act's Broadband Technology Opportunities Program and Broadband Initiatives Program.
We need the help of experienced professionals like you to ensure the success of the BTOP grant program by lending some of your valuable hours to helping review the many applications we expect to receive over the coming months for broadband grant funding. To be considered as a reviewer you must have significant expertise and experience in at least one of the following areas:
1) the design, funding, construction, and operation of broadband networks or public computer centers;
2) broadband-related outreach, training, or education;
3) innovative programs to increase the demand for broadband services.
We are committed to ensuring that reviewers come from diverse backgrounds and areas of the United States. Please feel free to circulate this "Call for Reviewers" to other individuals or organizations that may be sources of qualified reviewers.
If you would like to serve your country by becoming a BTOP reviewer, please send a resume and the below conflict of interest form in an email to email@example.com or FAX to BTOP Reviewers at 202-501-8009. Please send a signed paper copy as well by U.S. Mail to
Broadband Technology Opportunities Program
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
U.S. Department of Commerce
HCHB, Room 4812
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20230
Please click here to download the BTOP Reviewer Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Certification for Non-Governmental Peer Reviewers
- Related Entries
- Are you Looking for Working? Can you help with BTOP? - Jul 23, 2009
- How I Spent My Summer Stimulus - Jul 01, 2009
- BTOP Extended for those who are Ready - Aug 13, 2009
- Alvarion Open Range Interview. - Jun 22, 2009
- All Glory is Fleeting- The Genachowski / McDowell Hearings - Jun 17, 2009
- Should Cable even be in the 4G Discussion - May 26, 2009