Does your 4G Device Communicate or Compute?
Cell phones provide texting, email, browsing and picture taking capabilities. Many consumers think of their phone as a computer while the computer manufacturers see computing opportunities for mobile internet devices. What leading applications will drive manufacturers to build a cell phone that computes or a computer to communicate? In a 4G world, how many devices is the consumer willing to own?
- Related Entries
- 4GWE: Beyond the Phone: Mobile Internet Devices - Sep 01, 2009
- Are you Looking for Working? Can you help with BTOP? - Jul 23, 2009
- Wireless Backhaul is Fiber? - Jun 26, 2009
- This is ARMless: Nokia & Intel - Jun 24, 2009
- Is it Smart to call it a SmartPhone? - Mar 17, 2009
- Pareto Principle: Alvarion does not need Nortel - Jan 31, 2009
- Day 3: The Application Imperative - Jan 28, 2009
- Day 1: 4GWE Preview - Jan 26, 2009
- A Billion Here, a Billion there... - Jan 21, 2009
- WhiteSpace LandGrab - Jan 20, 2009