In late July, 3CX launched a new SIP-based VoIP client called 3CX VoIP Phone, with a fully-featured dialpad, and it allows for easy call transfers. It also features history of calls, the ability to put calls on hold, and the ability to accept, reject or ignore calls. Best of all 3CX VoIP phone is completely free and works with most popular IP PBXs and VoIP providers. It even sports multiple SIP profiles support for registering with multiple SIP accounts.
As I wrote back in July, 3CX VoIP Phone features strong Microsoft Outlook integration. Users can launch calls directly from their contacts' list within Outlook by just right-clicking on the name of the person they wish to call.
Other features of 3CX VoIP Phone
- Supports several SIP profiles
- Shows personal call log/history - ideal for salespeople
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Supports G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment