Always on the lookout for the coolest events, services, products, people, and groups on the net and what a goldmine Open Silicon Valley Forum is!
Enjoy listening to Dilawar Syed, president* of Open Silicon Valley Forum on a recent DIDX podcast interview, share the exciting activities you can participate in at the Forum on June 13, 2009 in Mountain View, CA at the Computer History Museum across from the Google Campus. Mr. Syed serves as CEO of Yonja Media Group. He also commands an impressive professional background.
I list the last few companies.
- Member, National Finance Committee at Obama for America
- Head of Platform Business Strategy & Operations at
- Director, CRM Solution Marketing at SAP
- Product Marketing, Communications & Media Vertical at Siebel Systems
Two activities that really impressed me when browsing the event site are the first Clean Tech Pitch with top tier investors listening in and the Entrepreneurial Idol Competition sponsored by Sun Microsystems (Season 3). The Forum has a rich quality of speakers, too. Register at http://www.opensiliconvalley.org.
Sign up to participate at Open Silicon Valley Forum registration. At $100 or less, it's the opportunity for entrepreneurs and professionals to mix, develop business, and make an impression on potential investors.
It takes place at...
The Computer History (not very far from the Google campus)
1401 N Shoreline Blvd
Mountain View, CA 94043
Hotels nearby? I checked Mapquest.
* Please note, I made a mistake in stating on the podcast that Dilawar is executive director of Open Silicon Valley Forum. Dilawar Syed is the president of Open Silicon Valley Forum.
DIDXchange is a media partner for this Forum, and we are honored to be a part of promoting Open Silicon Valley Forum.