Unified Communications is transforming the 21st century enterprise, fueled by the exponential growth of SIP trunking, which lowers operating costs, delivers rapid ROI and feature-rich-applications. UC implementation rates doubled from 2010-2011 according to CDW’s third annual Unified Communications Tracking Poll.
To address the need for information on the what, why and how of UC and SIP trunking, we are revamping the popular ITEXPO seminar series to offer the new Unified Communications: SIP Trunking, Voice, Video and More at ITEXPO West 2011, September 13-15, 2011.
The seminars are free to all ITEXPO attendees.
This three-day educational seminar series provides in-depth information on the wide breadth of applications falling under the UC umbrella. Sessions will cover:
- HD Video
- Hosted Unified Communications
- Case Study Blocks: Lessons Learned
- How-To Session: Building Your Own SIP Trunk
- “Fast Draw” interactive SIP trunking session
- A Global Look at UC; SIP Trunking in Latin America
- UC and SIP Trunking for the Sales and Marketing Professional
- Town Hall Meetings and SIP Trunk Boot Camp
Speakers will once again feature visionaries driving the industry.
Interested in speaking? Contact me directly at email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.ingate.com/Unified%20Communication_Austin_2011.php
Free VIP passes can be obtained here: https://www.tmcnet.com/scripts/itexpo/tx11/itfall11reg.aspx?theplan=D