Essential reading on SIP, Ingate's new e-book is a resource guide on SIP trunking, SIP security, VoIP, Unified Communications and more.
A case study illustrating the ROI of SIP trunking achieved by Kool Smiles, a children's dental management practice with offices across the US, is included.
Topics covered in the e-book include:
• What is the SIP protocol?
• The Basics of SIP Trunking.
• What is NAT?
• SIP Trunking: Bring your Own Bandwidth
• Managed SIP Trunking Service Providers
• The Role of an Ingate in a Managed Services Environment
• What is SIPconnect?
• SIP Security
• Routing Rules and Policies
Download "What is SIP Trunking?" for free: http://www.tmcnet.com/tmc/whitepapers/white-paper.aspx?id=4562&title=What+is+SIP+Trunking%3f+eBook