- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5 to 6-ounces each and 1 inch thick) swordfish steaks
Whisk the oil, oregano, basil, parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper as needed. Place the swordfish steaks in a plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Let the swordfish marinade for one to two hours.
Prepare the grill and set to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks about 4 minutes per side and brush with the marinade when turning. Serve by spooning the remaining marinade over the swordfish.