Attention all Conference Speakers!
The event takes place January 23 –26, 2007 at the Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL, and it promises to be the largest IP Communications event on the East Coast, since… well… ever!
Time is Running Out!
If you are interested in speaking at the event, now is the time to submit an abstract
. The deadline to submit a proposal is September 1, 2006. That’s this week, so hurry up and send in your proposals!
- A short abstract (several paragraphs should do it). Please include a working title.
- Contact information, including:
Name/Title, phone/fax numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses of the proposed speaker
Name, phone/fax numbers, and e-mail address of the PR contact or speaker’s assistant.
- A biography of the proposed speaker.
As always, the INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO conference program will focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends in the IP Communications industry. We are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- E911/Regulation Topics
- Service Provider IP Telephony
- VoIP Peering
- Hosted IP Telephony/IP Centrex
- Fixed/Mobile Convergence
- VoIP Security
- Large-Scale Enterprise IP Telephony
- Small/Medium Business VoIP Solutions
- Government IP Telephony
- WiFi Telephony
- VoIP Development Trends
- Open Source
- Triple Play
- Peer to Peer VoIP
- The Business Case for IP Telephony
- Cable Telephony
- Voice Communities
- The Role of VoIP in the Military
- IP Telephony in the Contact Center
- Trends and the Future of VoIP
- VoIP Security
- Network Management and QoS
- VoIP Mobility
- Net Neutrality
- Billing & OSS/BSS
- IP Communications & Rural Markets
- Internet TV
So remember… If you want to be considered for a speaking opportunity at the first major IP Communications event of the year, then submit your proposals
now. The deadline for speaking proposals is September 1, 2006. Don't delay!