The question is no longer “When” but “How.”
How will service providers comply with the recent FCC order mandating that all VoIP service providers must provide 911 services within 120 days. The 120-day clock is now ticking and VoIP service providers are working diligently to meet the deadline.
The event is set to take place on Monday, July 18th at 1pm Eastern Time.
During this Webinar you’ll hear from
* Bill Wilhelm, Partner, Swidler
* Rich Grange, President New Global Telecom;
* Sarita Fernandes, Director of Product Marketing, Pac-West Telecomm, Inc.;
* Ronald Vidal, Group Vice President, Emerging Opportunities, Level3 Communications; and
* Donald P MacNeil, Executive Director, Carrier Services Operations, XO Communications
I’ll be chiming in as moderator.
I urge you to register now. This is shaping up to be a critical discussion.