Be sure to get to ITEXPO on Tuesday, February 1st to take advantage of what has shaped up to be a great pre-conference day of networking and learning about communications and technology.
First up us Ingate's SIP Trunking Workshop at 1:00pm. Here is the schedule for the day:
- 1:00pm – The Case for SIP Trunking
- 1:30pm – Delivering SIP to the Enterprise
- 2:30pm – The Value of a Service Provider Demarcation Point
- 3:30pm – Ensuring Interoperability: The Key to Service Revenue Growth
- 4:30pm – Addressing Security Issues
- 5:30pm – Generating Revenue from HD Video
- 6:30pm – Wine Reception
Then at 2:00pm is Telecom One-on-One, a JS&A Power Networking Event. Bring lots of business cards and the sooner you start planning, the more meetings you can schedule and the more networking you can do. I attended the last one in NYC is was quite impressed with all the quality meetings I witnessed.
Finally at 4:45pm - Interactive Intelligence presents Cloud-Based Communications, an interactive event for Fortune-class organizations at the Gansevoort Hotel. This panel and reception is promised to be full of relevant discussion about the cloud and the benefits afforded to companies migrating their applications out of their own data centers.
Here is the list of panelists you can see – I am on it and can’t wait for it to start:
- Tim Passios, Interactive Intelligence – Moderator
- Jon Arnold: Independent analyst – communications and smart grid expert
- Rich Tehrani: Yours truly
- Gary Kim. Respected writer and media figure
- David Yedwab: Independent analyst
- Alan Percy: Often the face of AudioCodes
- Thomas Howe: voice mashup and cloud communications guru
See you in two days.