October 4-6, 2010
Los Angeles Convention Center -Los Angeles, California USA
The NGN Forum will launch their NGN Energy Forum at the Internet Telephony Expo on Tues., Oct. 5, 2010.
The Forum will also hold a Board and Members meeting that is open to all attendees at the Internet Telephony Expo and 4GWE conference. It will take place in ITEXPO breakout room 304B from 2 – 4 pm.
Among other things, participants will discuss the Applications Working Group Document that is being drafted for delivery in the fourth quarter.
Michael Khalilian, Chairman & President NGN Forum will moderate the following three sessions at the show:
- SP-01 Web 2.0: The Future of Web Service Delivery
- MON 10/4, 11:00-11:45am, ROOM # 304C
- VC-02 Virtualization Strategies – One Size Does Not Fit All
- WED 10/6, 9:30-10:15am, ROOM # 306B
- SC-08 Making Social Media Sites Work for Your Business
- TUE 10/5, 10:30-11:15am, ROOM # 309
The Forum will also be speaking at the following conferences in October:
TMCnet 4G Wireless Evolution Conference
Tuesday, October 14, 2010
1:40-2:05pm Connecting the Apps: Application Program Interfaces
Michael Cooper, Board Member of the NGN Forum and Vice President, Marketing and Business Strategy -Alcatel-Lucent
We hope to see you there.
Chairman & President
NGN Forum(IMS Forum / Service Delivery Forum)