Yesterday we broke the news about big SD-WAN from Bigleaf Networks announced at Dattocon and now it’s Datto’s turn to make some news with a slew of announcements.
Here are some of the most important updates and new products you need to know about the event:
- Cloud Continuity for PCs is an image-based, all-in-one business continuity solution for PCs that utilizes Datto’s new patent-pending technology. It takes continuous backups and protects critical PC data from ransomware attacks, lost or stolen devices or accidental deletion. MSPs can recover what they need – no appliance needed.
- SIRIS 4 is the latest BCDR appliance which can virtualize 50% faster thanks to Intel Xeon D Skylake and 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Cascade Lake processors.
- Datto SaaS Protection for O365 with Vade Email Security provides AI-based email defense for O365.
- Improved Partner Experience with Datto SaaS Protection provides a new pricing model, MSP incentives, a streamlined client onboarding process and a redesigned SaaS Protection Backup Status page with aggregate client metrics that saves time when checking account status.
- Layer 3 Switches and Enhanced Cloud Management provides E310 Series Switches which are fully cloud-managed and deliver enterprise performance at an affordable price. Features include Layer 3 routing, 10Gb SFP+ with Direct Attach Cable (DAC) support, and enhanced security features, including support for 802.1x radius authentication.
- Network Manager is redesigned and has a more efficient layout. It has an audit log to track every management or system action taken, events and alerts. This also includes native push notifications via the mobile application to inform MSPs of important device updates.
- Datto RMM HTML5 Remote Control Beta and Datto Networking Integration allows in-browser remote takeover technology to troubleshoot for clients.
- Autotask PSA User Experience has an all-new account dashboard which displays a real-time executive summary of accounts within Autotask CRM, giving users an instant understanding of the health of their accounts and any actions that need to be taken. The new Opportunity UI provides users with a completely configurable layout of sales opportunities, including a timeline to display sales velocity, a checklist with steps to ensure conversion, and an “insights” rail to understand related items. Finally, LiveMobile 2.0 for Android was also announced and provides Android users with native PSA capabilities while in the field. Dark mode is now available throughout the product.
We are really impressed with all Datto has to offer – this is an extensive and complete list of updates and should help make the lives of MSPs a lot easier.
See also our recent post: 100% of MSPs are Happy Says Datto Report.
Learn about the latest in everything you need! UCaaS, the Channel, IT, IOT, Edge, Cybersecurity, AI, SD-WAN, and the Future of Work at the world’s only SD-WAN Expo and MSP Expo, part of the ITEXPO #TechSuperShow, Feb 12-14, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL.