I was happy to learn one of TMC’s contributing writers Deborah Hirsch has just received two first place prizes at the Connecticut Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists’ annual excellence in journalism awards.
I wanted to wish her a very public and much deserved congratulations for a job well-done. and further say we are proud to have such great contributors on our team.
- Study Shows Robotic-Assisted Prostatectomies No Better than Traditional Surgery
- FCC Agrees to Wireless Spectrum for Medical Uses
- Robotic-Assisted Gall Bladder Surgeries Now Possible With Just One Incision, Accelerating Healing
- A Food Tattoo Can Tell if the Milk is Bad? Believe It!
- Study: Healthcare Costs Skyrocketing, Especially for Kids
- No Surprise, but Health Care Costs This Year May Exceed Annual Mortgage Payment
- Someday Soon, the Blind May See
As a reminder/disclosure I am CEO and Group Editor-in-Chief at TMC/TMCnet.