Here is some interesting news worth reading about and it spans from consumer electronics to wireless to IP communications. What may be most interesting is the rapid rise of the internet — it is rivaling TV as a communications medium. I would imagine the two-way nature of the Internet should allow it to leapfrog TV as a communications vehicle shortly.
Hope these stories keep you satisfied while I am away. Enjoy! Oh and no sightings of Dick Cheney yet.
- PacificNet iMobile, TiVo Greater China Team on PVR/DVR
- Prince of Wales Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Internet Edges Closer to TV as Prime Communications Medium: Report
- CEA Study: HDTV Popular in U.S. Households
- IperiaVX Leverages VoIP Investments While Reducing Time to Market
- Five9 and BayanTel Team on Offer Hosted Contact Center Solution
- Green Technology Initiative Releases Survey Results
- Alltel Rolls out New ‘MyEconoday’ Wireless Service