The UC market is not running out of steam – it is growing at 16.8% and key players according to this survey from Report Buyer are Avaya, IBM, Cisco and NEC.
Here are some key findings:
• The hosted UC solutions segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing implementation of UCaaS solutions in enterprises
• The healthcare application segment is expected to develop at a CAGR of approximately 20.0% over the forecast period owing to increased adoption of video conferencing tools for remote patient monitoring
• The SMEs segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace through 2025 owing to the increasing need for an efficient unified infrastructure for improving communication capabilities
• The audio and video conferencing segment is poised to witness steady growth over the forecast period owing to rising deployment of visual communication tools in enterprises
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market due to the emergence of local service providers offering diverse solutions
Learn about the latest in everything you need! UCaaS, the Channel, IT, IOT, Edge, Cybersecurity, AI, SD-WAN, and the Future of Work at the world’s only MSP Expo, part of the ITEXPO #TechSuperShow, Feb 12-14, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL.