If you look at TMC from the outside and find yourself asking how you can get a job as an intern at this global integrated media company which builds communities online, in print and in person while gaining marketshare regardless of economic climate, I have some great news to share. We are looking for a small army of interns who want to learn what it’s like to take on major multibillion dollar media companies with infinite resources and consistently win.
We will teach you how to sell collaboratively – how to listen and to be loved by your customers (well most of them anyway). 🙂
We will teach you integrated marketing and online marketing – not theory but ever-evolving practice.
If you love media and want to work at the company that is light years ahead online, contact us ASAP. We are very picky so if you aren’t a super-hard worker and collaboration and hat-wearing are not your middle names, let’s end our relationship now as friends (it’s not you it’s me).
One last thought about TMC – our culture is unusual – we have the financial stability of a 37 year-old company with the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up.
The Sales & Marketing internship position at TMC is designed to provide hands-on experience that will be mutually beneficial for both the intern and the organization. The internship position is designed to challenge students and provide them with practical experience in the advertising and media industry.
TMC is looking for a dynamic, creative, enthusiastic, high energy professional to support the Sales organization, to help build advertising and marketing presentations for prospects and clients.
- Work with sales & marketing team to assist in the implementation of various campaigns
- Contribute to the creative input in building campaigns and support the campaigns
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Communicate with customers and peers
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Working towards completion of a college degree program in business, marketing or communication
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Initiative and proactive thinking
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
Contact (mgenaro at tmcnet dot com) for more.