Are you spending a lot of time troubleshooting failed enterprise activations (EA)? If so, attend this webinar for tips on ways to quickly and proactively identify and resolve 10 common EA issues. This technical webinar will identify critical log file errors, tests, and configurations to pay close attention to when troubleshooting enterprise activation issues. BlackBerry administrators & help desk operators will benefit the most from the tips revealed during the webinar.
You will learn to identify how the following infrastructure problems impact activations:
1. BlackBerry Enterprise Server problems
2. Carrier provisioning & service issues
3. Exchange/ Outlook oriented problems
4. Microsoft SQL server availability
5. BlackBerry smartphone problems
You will learn how to troubleshoot & resolve 10 unique problems, including:
1. Activations fail with the following message: “An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator”
2. BlackBerry shows “Activating,” and then “Retrying,” but activation eventually fails with the following message
“The server is not responding. Please contact your System Administrator”
3. Activation fails with the following error “Activation error: Contact Service Administrator”
4. Activation hangs at the “Waiting for Services” stage
5. Activation hangs during the slow synchronization process
After the presentation, the Webinar will be open for a live Q&A. Be sure to have your questions ready!