I have heard a number of positive comments regarding the addition of an optical event at ITEXPO this fall. Thanks for all your comments. As I mentioned recently, Lightwave ONE which stands for “Optical Networks for Enterprises” will be collocated with ITEXPO Oct 4-6 2010 in Los Angeles, CA.
As you likely know, we at TMC do our best to ensure we provide the most complete educational experience we can under one roof. There is no other suite of simultaneous shows we know of on the planet with the unique mix of exhibitors and overlapping industries you will see this fall at the show.
You can come to Los Angeles the week of ITEXPO and learn everything you need to about the optical market while also taking in the latest on switching gear, communications, 4G the smart grid, M2M and much more. See the list at the bottom of this post for specifics please.
One of the reasons for this post is I wanted to alert you that the Lightwave ONE conference Web site is now up. Here are some important links and additional facts about the event from the site:
Lightwave’s ONE Conference is a must-attend event for:
- Small, Medium and Large Commercial Enterprises: IT/Network Directors and Managers, Data Center and SAN Managers, Communications Directors and Managers, CIOs and Corporate Executives involved in Strategic Planning
- Service Providers: IT/Network Directors, Operations Directors, Strategic Planning, Customer Care, Business Development, Regulatory Affairs
- Local, State and National Government – IT/Network Directors and Managers, Data Center and SAN Managers, Communications Directors and Managers, Policymakers
- Financial, Healthcare, Education and other Specialized Communities: IT/Network Directors and Managers, Data Center and SAN Managers, Communications Directors and Manager
Lightwave’s Optical Networks for Enterprises (ONE) Conference is unlike any other communications, networking or optical conference.
LIGHTWAVE’s ONE Conference is the only event exclusively focused on real-world optical communications strategies for network owners, managers and service providers. The ONE Conference and Optical Networking Pavilion, collocated with ITEXPO, provide a unique educational and networking opportunity for enterprise and service provider managers who are evaluating, implementing and managing fiber-optic networks.
At Lightwave’s ONE Conference, leading strategists, analysts and deployment specialists will reveal how you can use optical communications technology now to cost-effectively meet and prepare for rapidly expanding enterprise bandwidth and service needs. Whether you manage the communication network within an enterprise organization or want to provide the fiber-optic services that power it, this unique conference will help you make the right optical networking technology, architecture and product decisions.
Enterprise, government and service provider organizations are looking for practical solutions to rapidly expanding bandwidth and network cost challenges, and Lightwave’s ONE Conference focuses specifically on their needs. With a 25-year track record of excellence in explaining the technologies, strategies and product options for building, maintaining and upgrading optical networks, Lightwave is uniquely positioned to bring together the thought leaders who can provide the practical advice you need to make the right optical networking decisions.
Here are some of the important links you need to keep up with many of the events taking place that week in LA:
- SMARTGRID Conference
- MSP World
- M2M Conference
- Smart Products Ecosystem Conference (SPEC)
- SIP Tutorial
- CVx ChannelVision Expo
- Cloud Communications Summit
- VIPeering Conference
I can’t wait to personally welcome you at the show!!!