Bpm’online is a global business software company leading in the space of low-code, process automation and CRM. They just launched a major update… Bpm’online version 7.15 which features further advancements of tools to help digital leaders accelerate business growth.
We awarded the company a CRM Excellence award back in 2015 and its good to see the company continuing to innovate.
Today’s improvements include enhanced functionality for sales forecasting, robust citizen development tools for system customization, improvements to the user portal, extended open source technologies support, advanced marketing campaign management capabilities, and much more.
“Helping businesses accelerate growth has always been our primary focus, and this major update contributes to the bpm’online mission with extended functionality and a number of improvements. All the tools in version 7.15 – for accurate sales forecasting, system customization, marketing campaign management, and extended open source technologies support – are designed to help organizations take efficiency to the next level,” says Katherine Kostereva, CEO and Managing Partner of bpm’online.
Bpm’online version 7.15 features:
Service and communications:
- Extensions for citizen developers to customize personal and company profiles on the portal
- Enhanced portal capabilities for first-class user access rights management
- Enhanced forecasting capabilities to make data-backed sales decisions
- Additional options to configure formulas for Actual and Forecasted indicators
- Advanced campaign management capabilities for more agile marketing campaigns
- New functions in the Content Designer to draft custom email templates with ease
- Mobile app will now sync with the core bpm’online application much faster
- Support of “deep links”: links that open records in a mobile application
- Support of iOS 13 and Android Q
- Ability to display the email preview on the Email detail, allowing users to receive basic information about each email immediately
- PostgreSQL DBMS is now available for bpm’online marketing and bpm’online sales enterprise. In the newest release all core products — studio, marketing, sales, service — support PostgreSQL
- On-site utility to ensure compatibility with all supported DBMS – MS SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
In all, we are impressed with this suite of improvements that span various job functions and extend to improving mobility. Of special note – we are thrilled with the enhancements to citizen developer functionality – enabling the future of work.