Today we sent out a confirmation and update regarding next week’s ITEXPO and I wanted to make sure my readers were aware of many of the happenings at the show. One of the more interesting questions I get in passing is – “Rich, are you still giving away a car at the show?” The answer is yes, a Honda Element and also a Honda motorcycle.
Your registration for ITEXPO is confirmed. The event starts next week at the Miami Beach Convention Center, January 20-22. The SIP Tutorial is being held on January 19th (separate registration required).
Below are some details and information that will help make your experience at ITEXPO great. As always, if you have any questions before the show, please check the event site or contact Frank Coppola.
When you arrive at the Miami Beach Convention Center, please go to Hall B and proceed to the registration counter to receive your badge. You will need a photo ID. Some of you may receive your badge in the mail before the show. If so, please bring that with you to the Convention Center. Stop by the registration counter to pick up a badge holder and your conference bag, and you’re ready to go.
- Wednesday, January 20
- Registration: 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Keynotes: 3:30 – 5:00pm
- Welcome Reception: 5:00pm, sponsored by Aculab
- Thursday, January 21
- Registration: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Morning Keynotes: 9:15 – 10:45am
Honda Motorcycle Giveaway: 5:30pm – Must Be Present to Win
- Evening Keynote: 6:00pm
- Exhibits Open: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Networking Reception: 5:00pm, Sponsored by Ontario Canada
- Friday, January 22
- Registration: 7:30am – 2:00pm
- Exhibits Open: 11:15am – 2:00pm
Honda Element Giveaway at 2:15pm – Must Be Present to Win
See below for a complete, updated schedule or visit www.itexpo.com
Keynote Schedule: (Open to all attendees)
- 3:30pm: Craig Walker, Group Product Mgr., Real Time Comms. Group, Google Voice
- 4:00pm: Jeffrey Rodman, Co-Founder and CTO, Polycom
- 4:30pm: David Erickson, Founder and CEO, Free Conferencing Corp.
- 9:15am: Christopher Dean, CSO, Skype
- 9:45am: Danny Windham, CEO, Digium
- 10:15am: Brian Higgins, Executive Director for Ecosystem Development, Verizon Wireless
- 6:00pm: James Siminoff, CSO, Ditech Networks
NEW! AVAYA/NORTEL IMPLICATIONS General Session – Open to All Attendees Thursday, January 21, 12:15-12:45
A can’t miss enterprise/SMB/channel panel discussing the important questions of how this major acquisition will affect the current communications landscape and implications for users’ assets and plans.
After a brief intro from Avaya, prominent analysts and TMC’s CEO Rich Tehrani will discuss the implications of this acquisition. All attendees are welcome to attend; lunch will be served to participants with paid conference registrations.
WORKSHOPS at ITEXPO – Open to All Attendees
Ingate’s SIP Trunking Workshop
These seminars will provide a comprehensive overview of SIP trunking, with general information panels and technical insight sessions from the service provider and enterprise perspectives.
Reseller Solutions Day Workshop
Wednesday, January 20 – 1-day Workshop open to all Resellers and Agents
“Making Money in IP Communications,” followed by sessions on revenue streams, concluding with “Reseller Live – Focus on Process.”
OFFICIAL SHOW HOTEL – The Doubletree Surfcomber Hotel has been added, with a special rate for ITEXPO attendees until the room block is filled.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami at ITEXPO and trust you will have a great experience. Thanks!
WEDNESDAY, January 20
- 8:45am – Smart Grid Summit
- 9:00am – TMC University: Microsoft OCS
- 9:00am – Call Center
- 9:00am – Digium|Asterisk World: Enterprise Focus
- 9:00am – Enterprise
- 9:00am – Service Provider
- 9:00am – 4GWE
- 9:00am – Smart Grid Summit
- 9:00am – M2M Communications
- 9:00am – Cloud Communications Summit
- 9:00am – Ingate’s SIP Trunking Workshop
- 10:00am – Reseller Solutions Day, sponsored by Crexendo
3:30pm – KEYNOTES by Google Voice, Polycom, Free Conferencing Corp.
5:00pm – Welcome Networking Reception sponsored by Aculab, Exhibit Hall Open
- 8:30am – Digium|Asterisk World: Contact Center Focus
- 8:30am – Developer
- 8:30am – Service Provider
- 8:30am – Unified Communications
- 8:30am – HD Voice
- 8:30am – Enterprise
- 8:30am – Smart Grid Summit
- 8:30am – Virtualization Summit
- 8:30am – 4GWE
- 8:30am – Ingate’s SIP Trunking Seminar
- 9:15am – KENOTES by Skype, Digium, Verizon Wireless
- 11:00am – EXHIBIT HALL OPEN
5:00pm – International Networking Reception, Sponsored by Ontario, Canada
5:30pm – Honda Motorcycle Giveaway
5:30pm – StartupCamp Telephony
6:00pm – KEYNOTE by Ditech Networks
FRIDAY, January 22
2:15pm – Grand Prize drawing – New Honda Element Giveaway (You must be present to win)
FOLLOW ITEXPO ON TWITTER