Recently, we have had a great deal of feedback from attendees commenting that ITEXPO in Florida (Yes, Florida, in February – and airfares are literally dirt cheap) has evolved to become THE communications event – for the Americas and beyond. We are humbled by the comments but the credit goes to my team who tirelessly looks to improve each event with fresh new content.
An analyst told me once that the show is so full of information that you run around like a chicken with your head cut off, except he said it Yiddish which made it sound more exotic.
I wasn’t sure at the time if it was a compliment but in a way it is the testament that the show has so much important information that you really need a team to cover it all.
Over three days – February 8-10 – you can attend workshops, sessions, keynotes, networking events and parties with the entire communications ecosystem. Most events take place at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center.
You really will learn all you need to about tech and telecom – all the trends, what is hot, what you need to sell and buy in 2017, etc.
We expect between 8000+ people in attendance for the events. Here are some of the highlights.
The 3-day ITEXPO experience is a carefully-crafted mix of education, networking, product research, and a little fun.
You can attend laser-targeted courses – some free with an Expo Plus pass – that prepare you to ask the right questions of vendors on the show floor.
- Content Marketing & Automation
- Telecom Reseller Week
- MSP Expo Conference Sessions
- ChannelVision Expo Sessions on Expo Floor
- Wireless Repair Roundup (Fee required)
- IDEA Showcase Startup Event
- Asterisk from Scratch
- Asterisk World (Fee required)
- The Blockchain Event (Fee required)
- All About the API (Fee required)
- Keynote presentations free with Expo Plus Pass
To view the full ITEXPO agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
In addition to the great topics, we have some of the greatest speakers around… Jonathan Adelstein heads up the PCIA and was a former FCC Chairman; IBM’s GM, Strategy & Development, Jamie Thomas; Sumit Dhawan is Senior VP and GM of VMWare; and Peter Bailey, President & CEO of Vertical Communications.
VoIP pioneer Jeff Pulver joined us before at ITEXPO and we welcome him back again as a major speaker at the IDEA Showcase Startup pitch event.
To be honest, I should list all the speakers because we not only have a great intersection of tech and telecom companies but we also have people who know their topics cold and are generally compelling. BTW – if you every find a speaker you don’t like – I invite you to contact me and let me know. But I digress – here is the complete speaker list.
Drawing #1 – Thursday, February 9th, 5:00pm at IDEA SHOWCASE startup pitch event.
Attend IDEA SHOWCASE, Floridian Ballroom, 3rd Floor. Giveaway winners announced just before IDEA SHOWCASE voting. Each winner selects from the available prize packages.
Drawing #2 – Friday, February 10th, 1:45pm in expo hall.
Includes $15,000 Grand Prize Giveaway!
If this wasn’t enough, there is a complete IoT event happening at the same convention center – on virtually the same dates. It’s called IoT Evolution Expo and it too is loaded with content. For example, it’s the only IoT Event where you can do all of the following under one roof:
- Get IoT Certified
- Discuss IoT Standards with the body setting them – the Industrial Internet Consortium.
- Partake in the IoT Cybersecurity Track: Connected, Smart & Secure
- Witness the Business Impact Awards, given for real life IoT implementations – chosen by industry experts
- Industrial IoT Conference – Yes, the next Industrial Revolution is upon us. See actual test-bed cases in manufacturing, transport, emergency services and more.
- IoT Enterprise Operations: See how IoT is making enterprises more efficient
- Case Study Theatre: More real-world IoT implementations to wrap your brain around
- 100 sessions dedicated to vertical market solutions such as healthcare, transportation, retail, etc.
- IoT Developers: For the coder in you just dying to get out
- Business intelligence and machine learning
- Open Fog Consortium Workshop
- Connected life and work
- IoT in the Channel – sure, it’s great to have IoT solutions but someone needs to sell them
- Tellit IoT Innovation: an information packed event that is actually a quality, highly sought-after show of its own within the IoT Evolution ecosystem
Yes, this event too will have top speakers like Richard Soley of the OMG/Industrial Internet Consortium; J. Michael Palermo, Senior Alexa Evangelist; Lisa Peterson, VP Marketing and Connected Aircraft at GoGo Business Aviation; Ron Felice, Automotive Industry Architect, IBM Watson IoT; Fred Yentz, CEO, IoT Platforms, Telit; Uzair Siddiqui, Senior Product & marketing manager, IoT, Verizon; Ravi Srivatsav, Chief business development officer, NTT; and Chris Chang, Alien Technology – view complete list.
Here are more details on times and dates of keynotes and other important events.
We look forward to welcoming you to these events – it should be a fantastic start to our communications future and a fantastic 2017!
P.S. Check me out as I moderate this cloud UC panel with the top names in the space. Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 9:00 am.