Here is the VoIP/IP communications new of the week. We start with the terrible news of SunRocket closing down without notifying customers. Not well done at all. As you can see below Nuvio would love to get these customers. So would Packet8.
While the big IP communications players are important, let’s not forget about companies like Allworx and Zultys. They are both investing in their futures and growing.
There is also some interesting p2p news from VoSKY and BlueNote Networks.
Also, don’t miss the news from the largest of the large companies, Avaya and Ericsson.
- SunRocket Reportedly Closes Shop
- Telephone Systems Q and A
- Allworx Releases New Software to Power its VoIP Phone Systems
- Zultys Appoints New Executive to Drive Growth of VoIP Product Lines
- VoIP Conferencing Solutions Provider CommuniClique Giving Away Saturn Hybrid, Launches ‘Go Green’ Campaign
- Nuvio Throws a Lifeline to Former SunRocket Customers
- Vodafone Portugal Turns to Ericsson for IMS
- BlueNote Networks Plans SOA/Web Services Webinar for Government Agencies
- Report: Proprietary Middleware Won’t Win in IPTV Market
- Call Recording: Not Just for the Call Center
- Avaya Connects VoIP and Cellular Networks for Enhanced Communications
- VoSKY Inks Deal to Bring Skype for Business to Canada
packet8,8×8,allworx,zultys,vosky,bluenote networks,avaya,ericsson,voip,ip communications,call center,soa,sunrocket